SPETSTYAZHAVTOTRANS performs equipment installation into its design position using special lifting and transportation systems SBL-1100MK5 and B-SET.
In 2013 we completed the first in Russia erection and installation of 4 hydrocracking reactors weighing up to 1,306 tonnes at the Achinsk Refinery.
Here is how Spetstyazhavtotrans President Sergey Tropin comments on this unique event: “Emerging of such a technology for lifting overweight cargo in Russia is a great leap forward for engineering, construction and installation in the national petrochemical sector”.
B-SET is a unique self-erecting lift system with hydraulic strand jacks. It is capable of lifting equipment weighing from 5 to 1,600 tonnes to the height up to 105 meters and installing it into its design position with the accuracy up to 1 millimeter. It is manufactured by a Dutch company Enerpak. There are only two such systems operating in the whole world: one of them is in Russia at Spetstyazhavtotrans, and the other — in the USA.
- B-SET can be fully assembled for work within 10–15 days and disassembled within 6–8 days
- Minimal assembling site size is 25х39 m
- Maximum pressure to the bearing surface does not exceed 15 t/m2
- B-SET is operated from the remote automated control cabin
- Standalone power supply
- All components are deployed in standard euro trailers
- B-SET can be operated at the wide range of ambient temperature from -20 up to +45 °C
- Highly wind resistant
- No overloading or deformation of construction site surface.
SBL 1100 (SUPER BOOM LIFT)
- Total lifting capacity of 4 modules is 1,100 tonnes
- One module weights 11.950 tonnes
- SBL can be fully assembled for work within 4–5 hours and disassembled within 3 hours
- Minimal required space for work is 28 sq.m
- SBL is operated from the remote control unit
- Standalone power supply
- All components are deployed in 6–7 standard euro trailers
- SBL SBL can be operated at the wide range of ambient temperature from -20 up to +45 °C
Major installation projects
- 125.8-tonne generator installation inside a facility of the Moscow heating power plant No. 9 — performed in constrained conditions with multiple changes of a lift system working direction
- Relocation of a 280-tonne column (d=9.5 m) above the working gas pipeline without interruption of production at the Afipsky Refinery
- Erection and installation of 6 hydrocracking reactors weighing from 600 to 1,300 tonnes at the Tuapse Refinery
- Erection and installation of oversized and overweight equipment weighing up to 750 tonnes at the Syzran Refinery
- First in Russia erection and installation of 4 hydrocracking reactors weighing up to 1,306 tonnes at the Achinsk Refinery
- Raising a pedestrian bridge for 2 meters over M-53 federal highway for passing a road train with reactors for the Achinsk Refinery.
Bridge weight — 30 tonnes, length — 39 meters. The bridge was returned to its original position with the accuracy up to 1 millimeter