Research and educational engineering center “Energy” of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University
Research and educational engineering center “Energy” is a part of “Spetstyazhavtotrans” group of companies and serves as a research base for developing and implementing new design technologies, equipment for oversized cargo transportation and erecting, technologies for increasing power systems efficiency at industrial enterprises, and implementation of projects in the sphere of energy consumption smart metering.
Science and education
- Scientific and research works for new technologies development to support Spetstyazhavtotrans main activities
- Testing of developing technologies at own testing grounds
- Development of hardware and software solutions for increasing power systems efficiency at industrial enterprises
- Development of hardware and software solutions for projects in the sphere of energy consumption smart metering
Department of Hoisting and transport systems (RK4)
- The department “Hoisting and transport systems” was founded in 1924 and became the first in the country to train highly qualified specialists in the field of hoisting and transport engineering.
- Graduates of the department are widely in demand in design and research organizations, educational organizations, commercial structures and enterprises with foreign capital.
- Graduates of the department become employees of Spetstyazhavtotrans Group of Companies
- Young Employees of Spetstyazhavtoras become graduate students develop scientific work and defend Ph.D. theses.
The training course includes topics:
- “Assessment of the experience and business reputation of organizations”;
- “Organization of commercial transactions”;
- “Organization of transportation of oversized and heavy cargo”;
- “Basic management systems”;
- “Final testing”.