Spetstyazhavtotrans participates in social projects on the territories of its business. The company initiated establishing of the Transregional social organization «Integration Strategy»
Transregional social organization «Strategy of unification» develops and implements projects targeted at supporting national culture development, popularization of sports, raising of the educated and harmoniously developed person
Major social projects
- Organization of the Holy Trinity Day at the Patriarchal Compound of the Trinity Church;
- Organization and implementation of the international project “Russia and Belarus: dialogue without borders”;
- Organization of the folklore festival “Troitskie gulyania” in the Muromtsevo village, Vladimir region;
- Organization of the ethno-ecological festival “Sineborie” in the city of Sudogda, Vladimir region;
- Participation in the organization of the festival “Guranenok”, Chita;
- Charity project «Miracle of Salvation» timed to 70th anniversary of the Great Victory (www.chudospas.ru) – a collection of evidence, stories and tales about God’s help to gravely endangered people, especially during wars. In 2015 the project was awarded with a diploma for the development of modern TV formats at the 18th Transregional festival of war and patriotic TV and radio programs «Russian Shield»;
- Charity concerts of the Theater of National Cultures “Zabaikalskie Uzori” (Chita) for residents of Vladimir, Sudogda, for low-income families of the Moscow region.
- All-Russian campaign «We are The children of Russia» has been repeatedly organized since 2002 and is supported by federal, regional and local authorities, art, science and sport celebrities, corporate performance groups and mass media;
- Organisation of concerts, performances and children festivals;
- Support of the All-Russian Tournament of Young Hockey Players named after three-time Olympic champion and 10-time World Champion A.P. Ragulin for the prizes of the “Golden Puck” club;
- Organization of annual Transregional Spartakiades dedicated to the Chemist Day with the purpose of sport and healthy lifestyle promotion;
- Participation in the events of the Federation of Rowing Sports of Moscow region.
- Design of the Cathedral Church of the Faithful Saint Prince Andrey Bogolyubsky in Moskovsky town of Moscow city
- Reconstruction of Spaso-Preobrazhensky convent in Spas-Kupalische
- Publishing popular children books in Russian and English
- Collaboration with the Russian Chemists Union on the Responsible Care program. This international voluntary initiative of the chemical industry is targeted at constant improvement of environmental, health and safety situation. The program has been working since 1985 in 54 countries.