“SPETSTYAZHAVTOTRANS” GROUP OF COMPANIES OFFERS TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS SERVICES FOR RUSSIAN AND FOREIGN COMPANIES WORKING IN OIL AND GAS PROCESSING, CHEMICAL, ENERGY AND OTHER INDUSTRIES
- Research and choosing an optimal route
- Development of shipment logistic projects
- Transport infrastructure engineering and building
- Customs support
Major shipments and construction works
- Cargo transportation to the Amursky gas processing plant: 51 units of heavy oversize equipment. The heaviest cargo – Column UUA 1 5-40-42 CR-001, weighing 866400 tons.
Rosatom State Corporation
- Delivery of a reactor vessel and 4 steam generators from production facility of Atommash branch of AEM Technologies JSC to a specialized pier in Volgodonsk. The equipment is intended for Ruppur NPP in the Republic of Bangladesh. Dimensions of oversized equipment:
– Reactor vessel: weight – more than 347 tons, length – 1145 cm, width – 570 cm, height – 535 cm;
– Steam generator: weight – over 333 tons, length – 1412 cm, width – 570 cm, height – 526 cm;
Shchekinoazot Chemical Company
- Delivery and unloading of 630 tons of equipment for Shchekinoazot on a temporary berth. Among the cargoes are an ammonia synthesis column and a pool-type reactor. Cargo dimensions:
– Ammonia synthesis column: weight – 270 tons, length – 19.5 m, width – 4.5 m, height – 4.2 m;
– Pool-type reactor: weight – 360 tons, length – 31 m, width – 5,7 m, height – 5,4 m;
- Delivery of Liebherr crane LR11350. The total weight of cargo – 1755 tons. The crane was carried disassembled into 136 pieces. The heaviest unit – crane crawler with driving gears weighing 39500 kg. The longest unit – the crane’s boom section, which was 12 meters long.
Kronshtadt Marine Plant
- Delivering a 300-tonne rowing electric motor from the Ruselprom plant to a storage place at the Kronshtadt Marine Plant for the scheduled replacement of one of the Arktika nuclear-powered icebreaker engines.
- Delivery of 6 vehicles with equipment to Ust-Luga
- Transportation of cargos to the Amur GPP: 17 units of heavy oversized equipment with a total weight of 1,873,433 tons
- Transportation of the reactor vessel and 5 steam generators from the production facility of the Atommash branch of AEM-technologies JSC to the specialized berth in Volgodonsk.
- Transportation of three absorption columns and two ammonia oxidation reactors with a total weight of 440 tons.
LLC “Navinia Rus”
- Transportation of a fractionating column weighing 237 tons (48.5 x 7.4 x 6.2 m) and 4 coking chambers weighing 254 tons (32.6 x 8.8 x 8.6 m).
- Delivery of 100 vehicles with equipment with a total weight of 940 tons to the Yuzhno-Russkoye field. The transportation distance was approximately 3,600 km.
- Transportation of deisobutanizer from KSC-6 of OJSC Volgogradneftemash in Volgograd to the birth of UTKO OJSC Volgogradneftemash.
- Works on the design and arrangement of transport infrastructure in order to transport large-sized heavy equipment for the PJSC “Nizhnekamskneftekhim”
- Transportation of cargoes to the Amur GPP: 54 units of heavy oversized equipment with a total weight of 5432.6 tons
- Delivery of cargos on separate requests
- Delivery of Cargo (Truck crane) along the route: Dorogobuzh, Smolensk region – Velikiy Novgorod
Lazurit Cental Design Bureau JSC
- Development of technical documentation for road and air transportation of a self-propelled deep-sea vehicle
- Transportation of equipment along the route Eva-Yakha – warehouse of Achimgaz JSC
- Transportation of equipment to the Amur GPP: 79 units of oversized heavy equipment, with a total volume of over 60 thousand freight tons.
Afipsky Oil Refinery LLC
- Transportation of 56 pieces of equipment with a total weight of 6,000 tons.
MAVEG Industrieausrustungen GmbH
- Organization services:
– Shunting operations of the barges (tug Antey 2 and barge 7203) in the seaport of Novorossiysk during the transshipment of cargo from a sea crane vessel to barge 7203;
– Parking in the seaport of Novorossiysk.
- Loading of propeller motors (3 pcs.), Metal water protection tanks (2 pcs.), RITM 200 reactor plant (2 pcs.)
- Transportation of cargo by road (Turbine generator stator) on the construction site of Novovoronezh NPP-2. Transportation distance – 1.6 km.
- Transportation of 2 PGV-1000M through the territory of ZIO Podolsk from facility No. 30 to checkpoint No. 3.
- Organization and implementation of services for unloading the PGV 1000M steam generator from the articulated conveyor TSCH-400
PJSC Power Machines
- Organization of transport and forwarding services for the stator
- Transportation of 13 pieces of equipment (a separator weighing 44 tons, a steam heater of the 1st stage – 76 tons, asteam of the 2nd stage – 99.5 tons, A separator collector – 28 tons) to the Belarusian NPP for the second power unit.
- Transportation of the legendary IL-2, weighing 5 tons, to participate in the MAKS-2017 international air show.
CJSC NPO NATEK-Neftekhimmash
- Transportation of separation tanks from the Taganrog Mechanical Plant to Nizhnekamsk for the modernization of PJSC TATNEFT
- Multimodal transportation of the reactor vessel to the construction site in Ostrovets for the first power unit of the Belarusian nuclear power plant (weight 337 tons, length – 11.3 m, diameter – 4.8 m).
PJSC “FGC UES”
- Transportation of heavy equipment (CSR, autotransformers, transformers with a total weight of 745 tons) from the Korotchaevo railway station to the construction site of “Substation 220kV Ermak”).
- Multimodal transportation of a reactor vessel for the first unit of the Belarusian nuclear power plant
- Water transportation of the floating dock “Sviyag” for the Zelenodolsk Plant named after A.M. Gorky
- Transportation of the oversized equipment for construction of the Tatneft aromatics complex
- Transportation of adsorption towers from Volgogradneftemash berth to the installation site of the Kazachya compression unit
- Transportation of a vacuum tower (d=10 m) and other oversized equipment for the Afipsky Refinery
- Transportation of 12 equipment units for the Deep conversion unit for heavy waste of TAIF-NK PSC
- Development of design documentation for reconstruction of berthing facilities for oversized and overweight equipment transportation on the territory of the Deep conversion unit for heavy waste of TAIF-NK PSC
- Design of the route for oversized and overweight equipment transportation form a dock section on the river Kama and a Transkam berth to the installation site of the Deep conversion unit for heavy waste of TAIF-NK PSC
- Fractionating column, high pressure amine absorber, cold high pressure vapour separator for TAIF-NK PSC
- Oversized equipment transportation and relocation for the Syzran Refinery
- Stabilizer towers for Kinef, LLC (Kirishi)
- Transportation and installation of 4 reactors weighing up to 1,306 tonnes for the Achinsk Refinery
- Reactors weighing up to 1,300 tonnes for the Rosneft Tuapse Refinery
- Rotor wheels for the Sayano–Shushenskaya Dam
- Oversize and overweight equipment for TANEKO, OJSC
- Equipment for Gazprom Portovaya compressor station
- 800-tonne reactors for LUKOIL-Nizhegorodnefteorgsintez, LLC
- 350-tonne reactors for Nizhnekamskneftekhim, OJSC
- Equipment for the Vyksa smelter
- Metal structures and cars for the Kazan subway
- Equipment for the Nord Stream project
- Turbines, generators, transformers for Bureya, Kolyma, Krasnoyarsk and other dams
- Reactors and columns for Prikumsk plastics plant, Tobolsk petrochemical plant, Nizhegorodnefteorgsintez, Tomsk petrochemical plant, refineries in Omsk, Yaroslavl, Baku, Grozny and other enterprises
- Reactors for Novovoronezh and Zaporizhia nuclear power stations, and Gorky Nuclear Heating Plant
- Spacecraft “Buran” for the Rocket and Space Corporation “Energia”