On May 29, OKB Spetstyazhproekt delivered 100 vehicles with a total weight of 940 tons to the Yuzhno-Russkoye field for OJSC Severneftegazprom. The equipment was transported ahead of schedule, with a 17-day shorter delivery time.

“It is noteworthy that the project for transporting cars to Novy Urengoy was completed by one delivery from different cities: Chelyabinsk, Cheboksary and Borisoglebsk,” says Mikhail Chernyavsky, project manager.

The transportation route was approximately 3,600 km long.



The Yuzhno-Russkoye field was discovered in 1969 in the Krasnoselkupsky District of the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area.

Its АВС1+С2 reserves exceed 1 trillion cubic meters of gas and 50 million tons of oil and gas condensate. Around 85 per cent of its total reserves are accumulated in the Cenomanian and Turonian deposits and the remaining 15 per cent in the underlying rock layers.

The field’s annual design capacity is 25 billion cubic meters of gas.